Monday, February 1, 2010

Beth Moore title released


Beth Moore's "So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us" is released today. Partly autobiographical in nature, Beth Moore uses stories, prayers, and practical ideas to nudge women out of insecurity and into knowledge of their God-given dignity. Beth' s passion to see God free women from their insecurities and fears evolved into an online survey of more than 950 women and 150 men that ultimately resulted in the publication of this book. Our age or place in life doesn't seem to make any difference, we all battle with insecurity.
I haven't had time to read through the whole book but in what I've read I see descriptions that resemble someone I live with - me. Looks like a great book - it would be interesting to go through it with a group of friends.

Thee Bookstore is offering 20% off on this new title through Feb. 13. It just may be the "Valentine" you or someone you know would appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment